HTB goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the USA Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
At HTB you have 28 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full or partial refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- Ozone generators and accessory are exempt from return or must have the original security seal and or shrink wrap intact.
- If an electrical item has been opened or used we charge a 20% restocking fee for inspection and cleaning.
- PEMF devices have an internal counter. If the device has been used even for short, we do charge a 15% restocking and reset fee.
- If the item is incompletely packed so that we can no longer sell as new we charge a 20% restocking fee plus replacements / repair
- Excluded change of mind items
The following items can not be returned if you change your mind:
- Nasal lasers and attachments (if hygiene seal is broken)
- Ozone accessory when opened (if hygiene seal is broken)
- Ozone oil if opened
- Hyperthermia dome (the dome is like underwear a personal item that can not be returned after you have used it)
HTB will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- HTB may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
- We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.