Vielight 655 Prime Intranasal Laser
The Vielight 655 is a low level (or “cold”) laser intranasal photobiomodulation device. It 655 emits low level laser light with a 655 nm wavelength. The light pulses continuously with a power density of 5 mw/cm2 to irradiate the capillary-rich nasal cavity. Each session is auto-timed for 25 minutes.
The device parameters have been derived from researching clinical studies on low level light therapy over the last few decades.
Photobiomodulation is the activation and energisation of mitochondria, the “power generator” of our cells, by absorbing low level photons in the red / infrared spectrum. Energised mitochondria are triggered to convert energy into a form of biological energy called adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Scientists in Russia, Germany and China discovered that light energy has positive modulating effects on red blood cells, optimising their cellular structure and oxygenation capacity. Additionally, photobiomodulation may stimulate mitochondria within white blood cells, potentially leading to an enhanced immune system.
Low level light therapy has been researched by NASA for several years and has demonstrated the ability to alter, and improve, cellular function.
The Vielight 655 Prime has systemic benefits and may assist in the following:
- Cognitive improvements
- Mood benefits
- Headaches and migraines
- Improved immune system functioning
- Flu symptoms
- Sinusitis & hay fever
- Reduce fatigue
- Increased energy
- Blood pressure.
The Vielight 655 device combines solid state technology along with intranasal diodes built from transparent high impact polycarbonate to ensure quality and durability, turning this into a lifetime investment.
The Vielight 655 is:
- backed up by scientific research and user reports
- Portable, Wearable and Convenient
- Can be used while doing many activities like walking, reading, cooking, meditating, working on the computer, watching TV….
- Auto-timed for 25 minutes, resulting in specific total irrigation with red photons of sufficient power density per cycle.
- Powered by long-lasting single AA battery (2-3 months daily use).
Warranty: One-year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns: Your purchases are backed by a 6-months no-question-asked-money-back guarantee (less 20% of retail price)
More Info: Please note that this product comes with an intranasal applicator
As a safety measure, please do not look into the laser light source.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other regulatory body. This device is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Q - What is near infrared (NIR) light?
- Q - Do the units come with instructions?
- Q - How soon can I see improvements?
- Q - Will the devices interfere with my pacemaker?
- Q - I have cancer. Can I use Vielight intranasal devices?
- Q - Does it matter which nostril I use?
- Q - How often should I use my Vielight device?
- Q - Can I carry and use Vielight devices on a plane?
- Q - Can I cover the applicator with a plastic bag?
- Q - Can I use Vielight devices on my pets?
- Q - Do Vielight devices have Health Canada approval?
- Q - Why is there no light on the 810 nose applicator.
- Q - Are there known contraindications?
- Q - Are there known side effects?
- Q - Do Vielight devices have FDA approval?
- Q - Where are Vielight devices made?
A – Near infrared light is electromagnetic radiation (700-1400 nm) within the electromagnetic spectrum. It is mostly invisible to the naked eye.
Yes, there is a manual provided within the packaging.
A – This varies on an individual basis. Some users have reported changes within a week, however, some have taken much longer to notice improvements in their general wellness.
To date, there are no reported incidences of interference with pacemakers.
A – Yes, you can. Intranasal blood irradiation is potentially beneficial to the auto-immune system via boosting mitochondrial function of white blood cells. No contraindications with photo-biomodulation have been found after decades of research.
A – It does not matter which nostril is used. However, many users interchange nostrils during the 25 min. session.
A – It is recommended to use the the devices twice per day, once in the morning and once at night. However, if the Vielight 810 causes sleepiness, then using it at night before sleeping is recommended.
A – Yes, you can.
A – No, this would reduce the coherency of the light and will reduce its effectiveness.
A – Yes, you can. The Pocket Miracle works best for external applications.
A – No, at present. Heath Canada has permitted us to market our devices on the condition that we do not make any medical claims until our upcoming (Fall 2017) FDA-approved clinical trial on Alzheimer’s disease has concluded. All Vielight devices have been independently TÜV certified as safe for consumer use.
A – The light at 810nm is invisible. Sometimes people mistakenly think the applicator is faulty as the light can appear to be dimming or even invisible when viewed at certain angles. However, the power density is deceptively stronger than what it appears to be.
A – Over 40 years of accumulated scientific studies on low level light therapy reveal no major contraindications.
A – For first time users, the following side effects have been reported:
- Tiredness (temporary) – probably due to the release of metabolites but the majority report a resurgence of energy
- Headaches (temporary) – from the reactivation of neural connections and increased microcirculation
- Dry throat (temporary) – from the stimulation of renal functions.
A – No, at present. The FDA have categorized the devices as low-risk general wellness devices in accordance to the FDA’s draft on “General Wellness: Policy on Low Risk Devices” – dated January 20, 2015. All Vielight devices have been independently TÜV certified as safe for consumer use.
A – Components come from different parts of the world. They are assembled in the USA and Canada.