Nutrigenomics DNA Test is the Key to Recovery
If you know your genetic profile and what gene variants you have, then you are armed with a very powerful tool for maximising your health potential. We do not inherit a disease state as such, but rather we inherit a set of susceptibility factors to environmental influences that modify the risk of developing a disease or imbalance in the body.
Scientific evidence tells us that our genes are not static, but in fact responsive to the choices we make, which impacts on how effectively they express themselves. Gene expression is a way of explaining how we feel in terms of wellbeing and how effectively our bodies function.
Personalised genetic profile testing focuses on individual risk profiles, including specific nutritional or natural medicine requirements, in combination with traditional risk factors and the familial medical history. This effectively eliminates any guesswork around and what will work for you as the treatment plan is based on your own genetic profile.
The knowledge of genetic factors makes preventative and targeted medicine easier.
How is the Nutrigenomics Test Done?
- You purchase the Test
- Once the transaction is completed we will send you a Test Kit with detailed instructions.
- The Test Kit will contain a welcome letter and instruction guide, a non-invasive saliva collection swipe, DNA consent forms, and depending on country letter to import and permit for quarantine material.
- Via e-mail you will receive a comprehensive questionnaire. The filled out questionnaire will give Sabrina enough insights to write a personal report.
What does the Nutrigenomic Test include?
- Your Genetic Panel of 54 genes
- A Personal Genetic Profile – detailing your gene variations
- Evaluation of your comprehensive questionnaire
- A Comprehensive Personal Report – to help educate you on your genetic results and provide you with nutrition, supplement and lifestyle recommendations
- A 1 hour personal health coaching phone consultation with Sabrina
Categories included in the Nutrigenomic panel are:
- Inflammation (14 genes)
- Cellular Defence (Anti-oxidant status 3 genes)
- Detoxification (8 genes)
- Methylation (6 genes)
- Cardiovascular Health (7 genes)
- Fat and Energy Metabolism (11 genes)
- Cholesterol Regulation (3 genes)
- Vitamin D Receptors (2 genes)